Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Frugality While on a Business Trip

This week finds me at the Ohio SHRM conference. (SHRM stands for Society for Human Resource Management)


In the past when I attended a conference, I would always come back loaded down with presents for those who I had left behind. No more I say! Those who were left behind don't really want a momento of the time they had to spend away from you. They want you home.


So, to appease myself more than anyone else, I have now started looking for kool items at the various vendor booths. What ever I find will be the "gift" to those who I left behind. Nothing more. This way, I won't have spent any money on the items.


Save your money for presents that count - holidays and birthdays.


Until another frugal moment hits,


The Frugal Queen